[PD] Please keep deken package online

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:44:48 CEST 2020

On Mon, 2020-06-08 at 11:41 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

> This is why I asked Roman if this idea is ok and I'm worried now that
> he won't like the idea to be forced to have a script download both
> the library AND the tutorial.

You make it sound like I have some authority. I don't mean to make that
impression. The only relevant point (IMHO) is my suggestion to leave
stuff that is released and used by people untouched. Why? To make life
easier for you and for ELSE users. And it is simply a suggestion. If
you disagree, that's fine.

Please do not care about my script. It is really irrelevant in this
discussion.

Roman