[PD] Pass arg to Pd via terminal

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Jun 9 18:44:52 CEST 2020

I'm not really against "-args", though, I'm just trying to look for
something less ugly. It definitely is the most foolproof solution so far.

Anway, I think it should only apply to a *single* patch. This raises the
question how to deal with patches passed as "regular" arguments...

You say we shouldn't do the following:

pd -args "1 2 3" patch1.pd -args "foo bar" patch2.pd

So only allow it for patches opened with "-open"?

pd -args "1 2 3" -open patch1.pd -args "foo bar" -open patch2.pd

Christof