[PD] Visual Studio template/example for pd external development?

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Mon Jun 15 06:29:37 CEST 2020

Hi, I posted this on one of the pd-Forum sites (for "extras"), but not sure
if that was best.  Sorry for the redundancy and if this isn't appropriate,
but I thought I'd try posting to this list, too.

Hello everyone --

I'm a relative 'newbie' to pd external development. I have an object I've
revamped that now works for pd/OSX, and I'd like to port it to Windows 10.
I'd prefer not to use mingw for this project, and I'm wondering if there
are any examples/templates/instructions for setting up VS to build a pd
external. I've searched through various forms and google-ness, and I don't
see anything jumping out at me. But I may be missing something obvious...

brad