[PD] tcpserver, flush?

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:46:01 CEST 2020

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 12:32 PM Christof Ressi <info at christofressi.com> wrote:

> I've said this elsewhere: as much as I like (and use) the mrpeach library, I avoid the net objects (especially [tcpclient] and [tcpserver]) because there are too many problems in the code. [iemnet], on the other hand, has been (re)written and maintained by actual domain experts.

I have revised the code in those objects and just uploaded the whole
mrpeach for Windows10 to deken. (this includes fixes to tcpserver and
tcpclient as well as midifile) So anyway I have lots of free time now
and I am maintaining the library, in the sourceforge svn repo
(https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/mrpeach/).
If there were a git repo for externals I would use that but it seems
scattered at the moment.

Martin