[PD] tcpserver, flush?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 15 20:54:00 CEST 2020

On 2020-06-15 19:46, Martin Peach wrote:
> If there were a git repo for externals I would use that but it seems
> scattered at the moment.

that's actually a feature not a bug :-)
the idea is, that smaller, independent and self-contained repositories
are more agile and resilient than a huge mono-repository.

also, since we have deken people can have their code scattered however
they like and still the users can actually find them.

in any case, if you are looking for a place to put your externals and if
you are not afraid of using gitlab, a good starting point could be
https://github.com/pd-externals/
if you want to i can either add you to the team or create one or more
repositories ("mrpeach"?) and add you only to those.
and of course, you could also just use your own personal namespace.

gsamrd
IOhannes