[PD] [PD-announce] VRR - Streaming Concert - 2020, June 5 & 6 - IEM Graz

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jun 15 22:16:15 CEST 2020

Dear list,

we have now uploaded the VRR streaming concerts:
https://vrr.iem.at/concerts/. You can watch the whole concerts
(including talks) or listen to individual pieces.

Note: "Living Room Music" and "Next to Beside Besides" are tape pieces,
the rest have been played live in our virtual concert hall.

Enjoy!

Christof