[PD] Gem 0.94 on Windows ? ...

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jun 16 15:00:35 CEST 2020

On 2020-06-16 14:52, oliver wrote:
> Hi, dear List !
>
> Gem tries to load all .dll files from its directory and fails with "#87:
> The parameter is incorrect." and "DLLerror(0x57)The parameter is
> incorrect."

wtf?
that error message doesn't tell me anything.

in any case, could just just purge the extra/Gem folder and start anew?

also, what happens if you don't install Gem to @PDPATH@/extra but
instead to "some other" location (including one without spaces....)

> Maybe it's my old Windows 7 that is not supported ? ...
> In LINUX/Debian 10 everything works fine ! (can't test OSX atm, sorry)

this is an error very specific to windows, so i don't think there's much
use testing the other systems...

gfamdsr
IOhannes