[PD] Gem 0.94 on Windows ? ...

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Jun 23 00:13:08 CEST 2020

Le 21/06/2020 à 17:15, Patrice Colet a écrit :

> Le 18/06/2020 à 23:45, oliver a écrit :
>>

>> Is anybody on this list successfully using Gem for works with videos
>> under Windows ?
>> If so, what are your specs (OS version, Machine, graphics card, codec
>> pack) ?
>

> I had almost all video and stream files working successfully by
> compiling/installing/using mpv external, not easy to do, and
> unreliable unless someone really qualified handles the windows version
> of this external
>
> here's a hint:
>
> https://github.com/patricecolet/gem-mpv

I've made an archive containing all the stuff for mpv with windows10
(x86_64)

http://megalego.free.fr/pd/gem-mpv/mpv.zip

If you want to try it out, put mpv folder into
c:\users\<yourUserName>\appData\Roaming\pd\ then add this path into pd
preferences and load mpv-help.pd patch.

Almost all video files should work, even 4k, but I couldn't make youtube
streaming work again.