[PD] Gem 0.94 on Windows ? ...

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Jun 23 02:31:53 CEST 2020

Le 23/06/2020 à 00:33, oliver a écrit :

> Just tried your package. Unfortunately on my machine it fails with
> lots of "GL[1282]: invalid operation" error messages and the eventual
> pd crash.

Ah ok it looks like this doesn't work an older version of openGL, thank
you for trying.

> But, as i said: it's most likely a combination of my special machine
> (or graphic card) and the fact that i'm still on W7, as others don't
> seem to have that problem

I've also been going into issues with gem-0.94 and video files.

With k-lite codecs I could only read the avi file from examples, the
other ones crash pd.

Pd version 0.50.2, GEM: ver: 0.94.git v0.94, NVDIA GTX 1050.