[PD] How to establish a data channel beside Audio Over Osc (was : [PD-announce] AoO (audio over OSC) v2.0-pre2)

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Tue Jun 23 13:26:17 CEST 2020

Great project ! many thanks.

I have a side question : How could I communicate between two remote
instances of Pd using AOO ?
Beyond audio channels, I need a data channel in order to transmit
control rate messages betwwen the two pd instances.
Shoud I use netsend and netreceive on the same udp channel with a
specific selector ?

Jean-Yves Gratius