[PD] [PD-announce] AoO (audio over OSC) v2.0-pre2

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 06:56:48 CEST 2020

Hi Christof,

I'm testing this patch[1] which works Ok inside my lan but when I try
with others outside I get:

aoo_client: couldn't establish UDP connection to groupa|win81; timed out
after 5
  seconds

I use "vrr.iem.at" or my own [aoo_server].

What am I missing?

[1] (main.pd) https://nc.nubegris.com.ar/index.php/s/Sw8y2Br7cy7nAxP