[PD] [PD-announce] AoO (audio over OSC) v2.0-pre2

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jun 29 11:15:49 CEST 2020

Hi,

> and tried to install aoo via deken, but it does not show up
that's weird. You should get

aoo[v2.0-pre2](Darwin-amd64-32)(Linux-amd64-32)(Linux-arm64-32)(Linux-armv7-32)(Linux-i386-32)(Windows-amd64-32)(Windows-i386-32).dek

"Linux-armv7-32" should run on the Raspberry Pi.

Can you try searching for libraries like "else" or "cyclone" which have
dedicated Armv7 versions and see if they show up?

Christof

PS: In the Deken settings you can disable "hide incompatible externals",
so the result should definitely show up in the next search.