[PD] Pd 0.50-2 on macos 11.0 BigSur beta

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:39:03 CEST 2020

The build farm used by Pd-extended worked very well for me. It would
be nice to have such a setup integrated with the deken system, so
anyone could upload their externals and they would be built and
packaged online instead of each developer needing to acquire one of
each machine on a 3-year rolling plan.

Martin