[PD] libpd 0.12 Pd core version (0.50-2 or 0.51)

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Jul 8 13:40:24 CEST 2020

> Multi instance
To be clear, Pd / libpd already have multiinstance support for a while
now, only a few things like multiinstance MIDI hooks are missing.

> 64 bit
I guess you mean double precision? I know I'm being a bit pedantic here,
but this has been an endless source of confusion. Anyway, Pd 0.51 is
more or less ready for double precision, you just have to compile with
-DPD_FLOATSIZE=64

Christof