[PD] Pd 0.50-2 on macos 11.0 BigSur beta

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 13 06:03:34 CEST 2020

Hi again -

I managed to get remote access to a MACOS 11 machine -- it identifies itself
as "Version 11.0 Beta (20A4300b)" - and I'm seeing Pd windows rendered the
same way I'm used to on a Mac.

I notice on your screenshot you have loads of stuff added on - can you try it
with all your preferences forgotten?

thanks
Miller