[PD] Pd 0.50-2 on macos 11.0 BigSur beta

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 14 10:05:00 CEST 2020

On 13.07.20 06:03, Miller Puckette via Pd-list wrote:
> I managed to get remote access to a MACOS 11 machine

depending on your kind of "remote access", this might well take a
completely different rasterizer.
things like transparent windows are usually just some GPU effect (like
rotating cubes for switching desktops, wobbly windows,... thanks
goodness these abominations have retreated), and i doubt whether they
would be included in a remote session.

On 14.07.20 09:35, Antoine Villeret wrote:
> and the patcher windows now have a title bar but they are still transparent.

but this is sooo cool ;-)

anyhow, have you tried to explicitely assign some background colour to
the canvas?
add a "-background white" to the canvas-creation at [1].

just a random, uninformed idea.

fgadrms
IOhannes

[1]