[PD] one abstraction, different delay lines?

Jakob jakkesprinter at web.de
Wed Jul 15 11:52:36 CEST 2020

Hey Christoph,
Thank you for these nice explanations!
Haha thats funny, i only know debouncing from electronics, where debouncing hardware switches is an important thing. But indeed, it is the same technique here:-)

I would definitely share the opinion that the system should not produce clicks when all effects are busy working. So my first step will be to figure out how many button sets and hence effects my system is allowed to have. I guess, that saving cpu will be a nice to have feature for later.
Best Jakob