[PD] inlet: expected 'signal' but got 'bang'

Sebastian Lexer s.lexer at incalcando.com
Fri Jul 17 00:48:36 CEST 2020

Hi,

Getting desperate after spending hours to locate the error "inlet: expected 'signal' but got ‘bang’” I am getting from a fairly huge project, running in pd 0.49 on a raspberry pi.

The only object I am aware of being able to produce an error like this is the [inlet~]. After checking all subpatches I have not found any [inlet~] that has any non-signal patch cords connected.

Is anyone here aware of any other objects that might produce the above error message? The 'last error' feature does unfortunately not give a result or clue.

Thanks,
Sebastian