[PD] inlet: expected 'signal' but got 'bang'

Sebastian Lexer s.lexer at incalcando.com
Fri Jul 17 10:41:42 CEST 2020

Thank you all, particularly thank you Christof!

That the error messaging does not work within cloned abstractions the same as it does in normal patches was the key to finding the error!

Replacing the abstraction within clone with a single instance made it possible to use the last error find option available.

Thank again,
Sebastian