[PD] plot - 1000 element limit?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 24 01:03:43 CEST 2020

Hi Derek -

Pd hasn't ever been carefully tested in cases where objects send huge
atomic messages to the gui - but in looking at teh code I don't see that
there are any limits to their size (there used to be fixed buffer sizes here
and there but it looks like it's all fixed now).  So if you want, you can
just remove the size limitations in g_template.c and recompile.

I'm scared to do this in the Pd release since I don't really know how to
know whether it will really work robustly on all posible OSes etc.

cheers
Miller