[PD] deken re-detects platform on rpi4

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:26:19 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm setting up a raspberry pi4 for pd and various midi inputs, and I'm
noticing the following lines in the console after startup:

[deken] Platform detected: Linux-armv7l-float32
[deken] Platform detected: Linux-armv6-float32

The pi4 is armv7l - but in deken preferences the default platform is listed
as Linux-armv6-float32, so unless I setup a User-defined platform and set
it to Linux-armv7l-float32 I cannot see builds of certain libraries.

Is this a known problem?