[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.51-1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 16 05:52:10 CEST 2020

An artificial example (for simplicity) - I want to apply a Pd effect to a
soundfile and write the result out to another file, without having to wait
for the length of the file to get the result.  This could be done from the
command line using a batch command, but while you're developing the patch to
do it it's much easier to be able to set the process off with a button from
inside Pd.

cheers
Miller