[PD] Advice on creating an external object for controlling a DAC breakout board

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:26:57 CEST 2020

Ok, I scanned through your code and your object doesn't depend on
wiringPi, and it's actually a really nice object. By no means would I be
able to write something as close to this!

I have one question though, in the help patch you write the following
comment: "Only one I2C device is available on the Pi.". How come? Don't
I2C devices all connect to one bus and listen only when they are
addressed? Currently I don't have more than one I2C devices to check,
but only one.

Thanks,
Alexandros