[PD] New "fast-forward" message

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:52:31 CEST 2020

I'm having a problem using 'fast-forward' in a patch loaded via [pd~].

I'm doing this to test if I don't get an audio dropout in the main patch by
running the batch in a pd subprocess.

The patch runs fine and generates 10 min of white noise. This does cause an
audio dropout (much shorter than I expected, wow), so yeah, time to test it
inside [pd~]. What happens? No audio is generated at all, I get an audio
with 0 seconds.

Perhaps this is something that got overlooked (allowing 'fast-forward' in
[pd~])?

If so, clearly, this is something we'd all agree would be great to have,
right? :)

Cheers