[PD] pd patching tree (was: Re: [PD-dev] REQUEST: Passed parameters into subpatch)

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:50:14 CEST 2020

> On Aug 17, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Christof Ressi <info at christofressi.com> wrote:
>

>> I always structure my patches as xxxpatch.pd, and all abstractions in a folder, so that all abstractions can be called as [pp/xxx]. Then there's only one pd file in the main project folder, everything else is tucked away. Also very easy to zip together.
> +1

> Personally, I always have a "main.pd"

+1

I have a bash script (tailored for mac but it can be used on linux if you tweak where pd is) that creates a directory tree that also includes a backup script within  a "bak" dir and a pd template I used a lot. I'll update it soon but you can find an older version here:

https://github.com/fdch/fd_lib/blob/master/scripts/pdstart.sh