[PD] [PD-announce] Cyclone 0.5-3 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 03:35:34 CEST 2020

Cyclone 0.5-3 is out, needs Pd 0.51-0 (but 0.51-1 is out and you should get
that). It's available via Pd. Most of the work is still in getting
cyclone/comment "awesome", like now we draw an outline when in edit mode
and added support for foreign alphabets. It still needs a better properties
window and hopefully we'll get there soon. There's also other stuff in this
release. Find full changelog and binaries here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases/tag/cyclone_0.5-3 (binaries
also available via Pd's 'deken'). Cheers.