[PD] scaling problem

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Aug 27 17:46:57 CEST 2020

Which version of Pd?

As for 0.51.1, you can go to the Pd window and in the Edit menu, there
is a Font entry, here you can change the GUI font size. (Make sure you
do it from the Pd window, not a patch window, where the same menu
exists, but only changes the patch font size)

However, the prompt windows and file choosers will still be minuscule.

I filed an issue earlier
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1137