[PD] Create new directory from patch

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Sun Aug 30 19:31:39 CEST 2020

William Brent wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone share a strategy for triggering creation of a new directory
> that works on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows? I've been using mkdir commands
> via [shell] for Linux and Mac, but don't know of an option for Windows.

[system] from the MOTEX library
(unfortunately there's no [shell] on windows)

it's quite basic and does no error report, but it works (still). thanks
to PD now admitting backslashes can be used easily if used carefully

try something like [dir D:\Temp > D:\dir_result.txt(
or (in your case) [mkdir D:\testdir(

(or any other harddrive letter or directory.
"D" is just my personal data partition,
so i'm not messing around on my system partition)

best

oliver