[PD] pd~ binary for max/msp - test version available

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 04:56:03 CEST 2020

OK, that was an ugly trip into MacOS-ness, but it's over for now at least...

I've put a test version of Pd~ for Max 7 and/or 8 on the usual:

http://msp.ucsd.edu/software.html

Test away... note that people on the Jacktrip google group are asking about
quacktrip in Max - this might be the easiest way to get that.

cheers
Miller