[PD] pd~ binary for max/msp - not really working yet

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:34:15 CEST 2020

The help patch works on w10 + m8 + pd0.51. Maybe the next days I can
test some other patches.

And I would already have one suggestion: would it be possible to add the
-nogui or similar flags, so that Pd isn't visible when running?

(one later question would be if it would be possible to pack Pd + the
patch into a standalone, but I'll test it when I have access to an
authorized max)

Joao