[PD] [PD-announce] jmmmp library Version 0.60 - [jp.coll]

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:23:05 CEST 2020

You also have not implemented assoc and deassoc, I'm thinking about that.

coll saves the text separating with a comma the index and the
actual message. You can also do that with [text] and if you do so you could
potentially use it to define and detect an address, and have something else
associated with it - I hope you know what I mean and that I'm not too
confused.