[PD] [PD-announce] [vstplugin~] v0.4.0 released!

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sun Sep 6 12:05:35 CEST 2020

NOTE: macOS users might consider using my Pd vanilla fork, where the VST
GUI doesn't run on the audio thread. You can download binaries here:
https://github.com/Spacechild1/pure-data/releases/tag/v0.51.1-eventloop
<https://github.com/Spacechild1/pure-data/releases/tag/v0.51.1-eventloop?fbclid=IwAR3jhN4WlF7DLBrMRt2dZvWCHRmfm1R3mKcS__iS9V1n99ER5HBiC7m03FU>.
It is basically the same as the official Pd vanilla, but it offers the
option to run a Cocoa event loop. Maybe this or a similar feature will
make its way into a future Pd version :-)