[PD] messages to array define

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Sep 8 01:16:45 CEST 2020

Hi,

> how do i tell an [arry define] to display its contents in points rather than bezier?
There is no such message (yet). You have to choose the style from the
properties - which don't work for [array define].

Note that [array define] is really meant as a replacement for [table],
i.e. when you *don't* want to show the array. Otherwise just use a
regular graphical array.

> are these messages documented somewhere?
2.control.examples/16.more.arrays.pd

Christof