[PD] Fixed: menubutton bug ...

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:11:41 CEST 2020

well, I can't hit it anyway, well, actually, now I see that if I select it
while in edit mode, it works - but that's not right.

The mouse button also doesn't change as usual in Pd when going through the
GUI area, showing you that you can click and interact with it. There's
probably a lot to revise on this external.