[PD] problem with correct numbers in pd double precision

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:38:42 CEST 2020

thanks johannes,

for the clarification!
always better to know, there is no magic involved :-)
(though i wasn´t implying [text] but the .txt format, which i believed to be “external" to pd, if that makes sense - appearantly not).

as long as there are workarounds, i can live with that.
a fix is quite likely waaayyy beyond my capabilities.
but would it warrant opening an issue on github?
i am a bit shy for finding the correct wording…

best

hans