[PD] [pii2c] keeps and resends previous messages when addresses change

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:40:01 CEST 2020

Sorry for coming back to this thread after so long, didn't have a Pi at
hand. I have attached a very simple patch which reproduces the bug.
You'll need to connect two I2C slave Teensy LC to the Pi. I have also
attached the two Arduino files that should be loaded to the Teensies.

What happens with this setup is that the Teensy that listens to 0x09
(i2c_mess2.ino file) receives messages even when something is sent to
0x0A. The Teensy that listens to 0x0A (i2c_mess1.ino file) doesn't seem
to be receiving anything.

One Teensy prints to the serial console and the other responds by
lighting up and turning off the LED on pin 13.