[PD] b16.long-varispeed working? bypass the "onset" solution?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:31:09 CEST 2020

Em sex., 25 de set. de 2020 às 03:47, Peter P. <peterparker at fastmail.com>
escreveu:

> You might also want to check the list archives
>
> https://lists.puredata.info/search?P=b16.long-varispeed&G=Pd-list&HITSPERPAGE=20&SORT=-1

Cool, but which thread exactly? I'm an active reader and if you're
referring to a thread you started yourself earlier this year, I read it and
even participated on it, but then, still, here I came :)  as I never saw
anyone questioning if you could have an external generating indexes with
"double" as a work around, and I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to hear
in that example (it just seems it's not working for me - I just hear
nothing in either "good" or "bad" phasor~), so if you have a thread that's
right on it, please share, my memory or searching skills did not get me
anywhere.

cheers