[PD] Helvetica Font in Debian 9.5 - Location?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:05:45 CEST 2020

Em ter., 29 de set. de 2020 às 09:01, Ingo <ingo at miamiwave.com> escreveu:

> Thanks Alexandre!
>
> It didn't work before because I used [sprintf %s%s]

If you're using cyclone's [sprintf], it can generate symbols with the
"symout" argument. This joins several items separated by spaces into a
single symbol. But, as I explain in its help file, this is basically
useless now as you can just escape spaces with backslashes...

I also updated the help file of [makefilename] to show how to use
backslashes in that object, as well as the iemguis' help file to show how
you can set labels with spaces too.

cheers