[PD] Helvetica Font in Debian 9.5 - Location?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 30 08:40:25 CEST 2020

On 2020-09-29 19:57, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> Em ter., 29 de set. de 2020 às 14:26, matthew brandi <mfbrandi at outlook.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> On 29/09/2020 16:05, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
>>> I also updated …
>>> the iemguis' help file to show how you can set labels with spaces too.
>>
>> If I set a label with an escaped space per the help file, and I then right
>> click on
>> the nbx and select properties, I get a TCL unhandled error message (and no
>> properties
>> window):
>>

> I actually know that but didn't say it :/ sorry
>
> there's already a fix for this and hopefully this will be merged and work
> on the next update ;)

something seems to be wrong with your clock.
here it is september 2020, and the properties dialog works *fine* with
labels that contain spaces.
it's probably because i use Pd-0.51 (the fix has been submitted by
miller somewhen between Pd-0.50-2 and Pd-0.51-0test1).

the only issue left is, that the propertie-dialog will convert any
spaces in the label to underscores before sending them back.
(so it gets the label with spaces just fine, displays them; but as soon
as you hist "Apply" you get a label with underscores)

gfamdsr
IOhannes