[PD] Number of the available midi ports shown

Maximiliano Estudies maxiestudies at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:09:05 CEST 2020

Thanks for your answer Dan! I didn't know about the patchbay, I just tried
it and it is great, but it doesn't solve my problem. If the ESI Interface
is plugged (which of course must be in order to be seen by the patchbay) it
is also seen by Pd and still takes space in the drop-down menu, even if I
don't use it at all.

--
Maximiliano Estudies
*VDT Referat Beschallung*