[PD] audio interface with multiple outs on raspberry pi

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Fri Oct 2 11:32:25 CEST 2020

Any class compliant audio interface should work.

We have used the Behringer U-Phoria UM2
(https://www.thomann.de/at/behringer_u_phoria_um2.htm) on single board
computer, but the UMC1820
(https://www.thomann.de/at/behringer_umc1820.htm), which has 8 analog
outputs, *should* work as well (not tested!)

Christof