[PD] mrpeach/midifile: multiple voices

Jakob Laue jakkesprinter at web.de
Sun Oct 4 12:30:24 CEST 2020

Hey Martin,
I tried altering the midi channel number and it works!

I want to thank you very much for your quick help because i am currently in the (in Germany we say) "hot phase" of implementing software for my master thesis. And unexpected time consuming things are something that i really cant afford right now, so indeed you helped me a lot to get my stuff done:)))

Best, Jakob