[PD] linux aliases files disappear when uncompressing in macOS

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:59:35 CEST 2020

Hi, I have a problem with aliases in Linux for objects like cyclone's Uzi -
for instance, we have uzi and Uzi is just an alias. These aliases are
generated just fine and you can see them here on github
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases/download/cyclone_0.5-3/cyclone_0.5-3_Linux64.tar.gz

The problem is if I unzio this in macOS, as the aliases don't show and
disappear, and since I'm uploading to deken via macOS, they're not there. I
guess there's the solution of uploading via linux and some other workaround
but I was wondering if there's a way to make it work and decompress these
files in macOS.

any hint?

cheers