[PD] audio interface with multiple ins on raspberry pi

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:33:07 CEST 2020

hi Chris - just saw this. i have never tried it but the AudioInjector folks
have a 6 input, 8 output via RCA hat that fits on the RPi:

https://shop.audioinjector.net/detail/Sound_Cards/Octo+RCA+sound+card

super cheap - something like $60 US, and has header breakouts as well.
worth a look...the kickstarter mentioned a balanced option but it's not on
the store - might be out of stock or not released yet.

best,
scott