[PD] audio interface with multiple outs on raspberry pi

Josh Moore kh405.7h30ry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:31:58 CEST 2020

I'm getting a brand new rockpro64 but it will be some time before it gets
here as it's coming from China. It's a little bit more than the rpi but not
by much (twice the price is still peanuts compared to the rest of the
single board space compared to features) and it actually has four i2s
connectors (four stereo pairs, making direct connected ADAT possible) plus
a true onboard codec carrying both spdif and analog, pci-e, and
hexacore (a72/53) with quad core mali 860 for 80 bucks for the 4 gig
model... and no weird Broadcom hardware gotchas.

If i can get reliable multi-channel audio with it, i'll ping this thread
again as it might be useful for someone else.