[PD] RPI stereo USB audio was: audio interface with multiple ins on raspberry pi

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:38:12 CEST 2020

Well, I'll take your experience with a grain of salt. My particular device has worked well with everything *but* the RPI 2. I must have bought it around 2006 and have only needed to re-solder the USB port pads once. As it is usb-audio compliant, I imagine it will continue to do so as long as USB 1.1. is supported. :)

> On Oct 7, 2020, at 9:26 PM, Kylee Kennedy <kmkennedy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’m going to 100% say it’s the Edirol device not the Rpi. I used another very similar device for Ms Pinky DJ system before Serato. And I literally spent months trying to get that Edirol piece of crap to work consistently on Windows/Linux/osX Is just never worked smoothly. I switched from USB to Firewire for audio interface and 99% of issues went away. Now USB speeds have caught up with Firewire and USB interfaces are actually truly class compliant. But Edirol was only really good for video mixers.
>
> Good luck with your setup, I’d recommend a newer audio device.
>
> Kylee

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>