[PD] else/click in conflict with method 'click' for class 'canvas' when compiling for camomile

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:04:27 CEST 2020

Em qui., 8 de out. de 2020 às 03:24, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> i get the same with Pd-0.51.2.
> the warning is only emitted in "-verbose" mode, which you probably
> haven't enabled in your local settings of Pd, but which is probably
> on-by-default in camomile.

right, I thought it was only for camomile as the objects would be treated
as vanilla internals. I see it now.

no there's no way (apart from disabling the object itself; which - as i
> explained above - you also need to do for the Pd-vanilla version).
> it's Pd's way of saying "something is overriding an internal (it's
> probably ok, but i want you to know)" - and this is exactly what
> [else/click] is doing.

But I see that  overriding it is not really dangerous in any way to Pd, at
least I never had any issue. So I guess this is more about being able to
set this -verbose flag in camomile.

Thanks!