[PD] remote OSC messages

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:38:26 CEST 2020

Hi Oscar,

It is possible in vanilla, but you might still have issues with peer-to-peer communication behind institutional networks. Aoo and Quacktrip have problems with this because they can't find the constantly changing IP addresses of their peers...

Netty McNetface, however, is quite reliable but it needs a central server. Check out how netty-mcserver.pd is structured and its server-in abstractions with switching netreceive/netsend pairs. Afaict, that same structure should work for OSC.

fdch.github.io