[PD] [PD-announce] Cyclone 0.5-4 is out

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:29:38 CEST 2020

Howdy, lots of stuff in this update, could be maybe 0.6, but we're still
trying to get things right from 0.5 :)

We finally have all Capital Letters aliases working. This has been quite a
pain... 0.5 was supposed to have them all back but I was screwing up in the
packaging/uploading to deken for the linux binaries (thanks Esteban Viveros
for the help). We could reupload earlier 0.5 versions though. Anyway,
please test them.

Many bugs have been fixed and we're still trying to get [comment] right,
make it real nice. Now there's a new resizing handle that improves 1
million per cent the ability to resize it, really happy for that.

For a full changelog and all binaries, see
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases/tag/cyclone_0.5-4

A couple of the binary packs are already showing up in deken, give it some
time til all show up.

Cheers