[PD] compiling extenrals for mac 32 bits

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:24:11 CEST 2020

Em seg., 19 de out. de 2020 às 06:31, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> you just have to set the fat binary extension when building on macOS (and
> not other platforms) in your makefile:
>
> extension=d_fat

Tried in the makefile and it didn't work, but then I thought you may have
meant when doing "make install" and it worked ;)

I see now that I have binaries that work for both pd 32 and 64 bits.

Now, I had already uploaded to deken my previous compilation, which
resulted in "Darwin-amd64-32". The compilation had also generated
"pd_darwin" extensions. Now I have generated
"(Darwin-amd64-32)(Darwin-i386-32)" and .d_fat!

Now I should just delete the first "Darwin-amd64-32/pd_darwin" from deken,
right? I just want to be clear there's no reason to keep it. If my previous
package is better in any way or something (like "faster"?). I assume it
would show both options for download and people will just be confused if
there's no reason to pick one over the other.

Thanks a lot!